Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Pool of Uncertainty or The Land of Passion

Tonight I'm finding myself in a bit of a conundrum. It's this place of questioning the constant push to sell, sell, sell. It's almost as if the world is churning and groaning... creating a place of insecurity and fear and it's tough not to jump into this big pool of uncertainty. Every so often, I dip my toe in and it's cold. There are plenty of opinions to support the need to push and fight to the front of the line and several desperate faces to keep me company. But really, is that where I want to end up? Is that where you want to end up?
There is another place to stand. It's the land I began my journey from. Let's call this land PASSION and when I find myself there, I find little need to push myself anywhere other than where I already am. In this Land of Passion, support comes from deep within and exudes a glow/a shine/a sparkle that draws others to it. From here, there is no need to fret because the details work themselves out as I focus on what I have, not what I don't have. Standing here feels warm. I can move forward at a pace that sustains the drawing peace that works so well.

In writing all of this, it's obvious to me that I openly point towards the Land of Passion as where I'd prefer to stand and live. I'd love to say that I'm not budging! I'm planted firmly and won't move from this land. We all know, however, that life is full of it's ups & downs, it's pushes and pulls, it's yings & yangs, it's zings & zangs... so I'm not making any promises. I will however give it my best effort to remind myself what is important and what does work best.

So, if you should happen upon Ms. Zinger Zanger and her toe is dipped in the pool of uncertainty, if she appears to be pushing or pulling and ranting the words, "sell, sell, sell"... if she has that desperate look on her face... just say the word, "Passion". As you remind her, perhaps it will inspire you to remember it as well and then others will catch on and then we can all dance in the glow of the draw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pool of Uncertainty or The Land of Passion .. I loved it.. You are definetely attuned to higher realms... Great analogy.. Stay in Love...Franky D.

Anonymous said...

Love it..........I agree with all....ryr