Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Past Due Thoughts

Wow, it's easy to stay busy and not collect our thoughts. Here is this great tool, ready and willing to accept whatever I divulge. It's such a friend and I've not taken it seriously. Well... that's changing. Today this blog and I are re-acquainting ourselves. We are agreeing to work together in service of truth and heart.

Before, I let this space intimidate me a bit. I felt pressure to perform, if you will... as if the only words allowed to be dropped had to be made of gold. In my mind, they had to carry an influence and stop hearts... open up minds and cause earth shattering revelations. No wonder I've not written any more! What pressure I've put on myself... until now. Now, this is a place to be raw and fresh... and sometimes I may not even think before I write and who knows what will come out! I'm OK with that.

Whoever is out there and has a busy life to face, consider writing somewhere. Capture your thoughts and then... let them go. Consider this a privilege. Honor the words that reflect your thoughts. Recognize the life in them. Collect what you've learned, be thankful and step forward. Now, take a bow. You're amazing and life is yours! What a gift!

No comments: