Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life is what you make of it!!!

I'm sitting here watching my husband sleep and loving watching him. This life has been, thus far, the best yet! I've had ups and downs, keeping me interested and living in the moment. I've felt so very loved, had fantastic parents, great glasses of fantastic wine, beautiful & remarkable children, great friends, amazing relatives, fabulous experiences, moments of over the top creativity and there's nothing that I can think of that I'm missing! I'm so extremely thankful! I am a "certified" life coach and love what I do! I love speaking in public. I love writing what's in my heart. I love the people that are in my life. I am so very fortunate to be who I am and living where I do... doing what I do. This is me, with my arms lifted in the air... thankful and appreciative for all that is in existence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With you so in touch with your 'life experiences' and living in the moment, its hard not to pick up such a wonderful vibe from you. I am so glad you are in my life, I couldn't have found a better coach.

xoxo,
kimberly